Join The Edge Family Today!
At the Edge Fitness Cheerleading Academy you can be guaranteed that you or your child will receive top quality cheer and dance training.
Whether you want to join a cheerleading team, or just participate in a specialty cheer class, our aim is to deliver the best training. Cheerleading training is fun and focused on increasing fitness, injury prevention and management.
Coaches and staff at our Cheerleading Academy have expertise not only in cheerleading but also in education, strength and conditioning, tumbling, injury rehabilitation and management. All the cheer coaches have high-level qualifications and experience in a variety of areas...which makes us a very unique club and coaching environment.
When enrolling at our cheerleading academy, you can be guaranteed that we will take great care to ensure that you, or your child receives a quality education in cheerleading, tumbling and much more!
We have fantastic facilities that enable athletes to learn and train to their full potential. A huge grey 9 panel sprung floor, mirrors, gym equipment, 15m tumble track and much more! In 2017 our Cockburn branch is moving to an even bigger and exciting premises, with more equipment and state of the art facilities - this will be the biggest and best equipped cheerleading gym in Western Australia.
We are located at 1/6 Merino Entrance, Cockburn Central and 3/30 Blackburn Drive, Port Kennedy.
*Click on the picture above to watch a video about our Edge Cheer Family.
How to Register with US!!
- Feel free to contact us or come into the Edgefitness Cheerleading Academy to see what we are all about, check out our venue, meet the coaching staff !
- We will give you the enrollment, medical information and disclaimer forms. Return these to the Edge Fitness Cheerleading Academy.
- A registration fee is required to be paid before your child can commence training.
- Ensure your child has been fitted with the right equipment for training (this varies depending on what they are enrolled in) this includes cheer shoes, hair bow and training uniform.
- Discuss with the coaches what your child is hoping to get out of cheerleading. If they want to be a part of our Edge Competitive or Edge Elite programs, they need to book a free assessment session.
- After the assessment session, discuss with the coach which level your child is ready to enroll in and choose which classes they want/ need to do.
Your child is ready to go, ready to train and ready to learn!! How exciting!!
We look forward to hearing from you!