At Edge Fitness we specialise in group training. Group training is becoming more popular as not only a great way to get healthy but also as a way to get out and have some fun with people just like you. The best thing is that you still get a qualified personal trainer who can help you with plans for extra sessions during the week, nutritional advice and all the support and motivation that comes from personal training.
Setting Up Your Own Group.
If you are looking for the comfort and convenience of training with your own family or friends and a time and location that suit’s you, then you may wish to set up your own private, group training session.
This is often a very popular option as not only do you have lots of fun with your friends, you will also find yourself more motivated to get out there each week. There is also the added benefit of reducing the cost, at Edge Fitness the cost for your personal trainer can be as little as $10 per person when you are in a big group.
Join an Existing Group
Edge Fitness also runs a number of public groups. Theses groups are designed to make it easy for you to find a group of people, with similar goals to head out and exercise with. If you are intersted in finding out any more information about our group fitness classes please call or email Ryan - 0407 474 413 or firstname.lastname@example.org
New Group For the Boys
Corbyn Berry is now running a Saturday morning class for the boys who want to get lean for summer. If this is you can can find more details here.
"We are a mixed age group, mixed ability group of ladies who are loving training with Edge Fitness. Our ages range from 25-50 and although we work together extremely well our abilities range widely too! One of our team has recently returned to us after having a baby, another member has recently returned to us after having a baby, another member has just left after training up to 36 weeks pregnant!
We all love what Edge Fitness has given us:
- Amazing fitness levels – we never imagined we were capable of doing what we now find ourselves doing!
- Firmer, trimmer bodies with (dare I say it) some muscle definition!
- Confidence – we really do feel good about ourselves and how we look and feel.
- Mind Set – after a training session it is much easier to put your life (and all its problems and inconveniences) into rational perspective
- Friendships- we have met people from other Edge Fitness Groups when we all come together (if that’s what you want) to train somewhere different. We are able to use these sessions to challenge ourselves and we have been amazed at what we have achieved (running part of the Bibbulmun Track, climbing fences, crawling “army fashion” under a ground net with a backpack and a supportive ANZAC team to help!)